Monday, October 12, 2009

Day Twenty-Three


Today has been very productive! I was the Energizer Bunny, and I'm still not done with today's work:

* ran several errands downtown
* picked up some music for my next gig
* went to lunch with a friend (but not at a new restaurant, so it doesn't count for Item #95)
* resisted the urge for hot chocolate with Irish Cream (Item #55, and Item #56)
* did 30 sit-ups (Item #60)
* picked out and sent some pictures to be developed for Item #85
* received and logged a postcard (Item #87)

Then I fixed dinner (new recipe, Item #8), cleaned up the mess, did the dishes, packed up the leftovers, got the kids' backpacks ready for school, made their lunches for tomorrow, put in another load of laundry, balanced the checkbook to the penny, got the kids through the tub, and put them to bed.

Before I can go to bed, I need to start tomorrow's dinner (long day, crockpot, new recipe, Item #8), sort and start this week's laundry, and get my music prepped for tomorrow. While I do that, I'll work on Item #93, watch a movie that's new to me. I'm watching, ironically enough ...

... The Stepford Wives.

2 comments:

  1. Stepford Wives -- new or old? They are very different. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom, I'm watching the new one. The Netflix categorizations for it include "dark humor, black comedies, spoofs and satire", so I knew it wasn't a completely faithful remake of the original. Since I'm looking for older movies, I put the original version on my Netflix queue. I'm interested to see how they compare!

    ReplyDelete