Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day One Hundred and Thirteen

All right, folks. I know somebody is reading this thing, because it shows 653 visits and it doesn't log mine. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and ask you for some suggestions. I've allowed anonymous posting on this, so you don't have to say who you are if we're not technically acquainted and all, but I've also set it up so I can moderate your comments, which means they won't show up immediately.

As you can see below, I somehow managed to repeat myself on my list (oh, the shame of it!) and now I am delighted to realize that I have two extra spots on it, if I leave Item #81 as it is and replace Items #14 and #15. I am now taking suggestions for two replacement goals. The following are not possible items for consideration:

* Anything involving coordination or gymnastic ability. You may think it would be highly entertaining to hear about my attempts to tapdance, but that's just not gonna happen.

* Anything involving space travel. I love visiting new places, but I can't consider anything that costs over a million dollars.

* Anything that involves the purchase of a whole new set of craft supplies, since that would undo all my good work on sorting, donating, and minimizing clutter. Anything that uses the various paper, fabric, yarn, etc. that I already have, though, is fair game.

* I am not going to get a dog, run for office, or have a baby. So don't even ask.

* I am not going to do the 365 Days of Me photo project, either. I am not averse to self-portraits if it relates to something on the list, and I don't even feel like they all have to be of me at my made-up, curled, industrial-strength-undergarmented best. But every day? Nope, sorry, even Julia Roberts doesn't look good 365 days out of the year.


So ... let's see if anybody's actually reading this thing, or if it's just one obsessive-compulsive who's read it 653 times.


3 comments:

  1. Question: Do I have a time limit on when I can make a suggestion or are you accepting them for the foreseeable future? ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. No ideas tonight dear, but you are inspiring. Maybe I'll try this.....someday. ;) How about something to do with reconnecting with dear, distant friends? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like the nurturing friendships idea!

    ReplyDelete