Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Day Thirty-One

Day thirty-one! Do I get Baskin Robbins ice cream as a treat?

Oh ... probably not, huh, not if I want Item #97 (Little Black Dress) to be a reality. Bah.

I haven't added anything to the blog for the last two days because a) I've been sick and b) I haven't actually done anything productive. Well, other than play for a senior recital, which was a lot of fun, but I mean I didn't do anything from the list. Maybe I should have included "Play for ten college senior recitals" on the list so I could cross them off.

Today I went to the craft supply store and bought four "floating frames" for Item #85 (print out and frame 10 photographs). I'd take a picture, but there's a bit of wall painting that needs to be done first, so hopefully I'll have the picture up on Friday. I am extremely pleased with how they look - my dad gave me the idea since his office is decorated with his own photographs in floating frames, and I'm glad I gave it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment