Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Day One Thousand and One

Well, there we go!  Finished ... sort of.

Since it's 11 p.m. and I'm in the middle of a week of opera rehearsals and performances, my brain definitely does not have room to sort through this whole project and figure out what I've done and what I haven't.  I am hoping to update this weekly for a while to catch up on all the things I did.

I'm finding as I look back that I'm more surprised by the things I didn't accomplish as by the things I did!  A few items that I thought would be a breeze turned out to be much more challenging than I expected.  (Although I have to say I was never 100% convinced that I'd learn French.)  I did a lot of very enjoyable things in the last two years plus of the project, though, and I'm looking forward to a retrospective when I have time to sit down and breathe again.

I guess on the good side, I'm up to my eyeballs in work at a job that I didn't have when I started the project, so I can't complain too much about that!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment