Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day Thirteen

I cannot believe I didn't put anything on that list about the toy-infested craft-swamped book-filled lair that is my family room! I spent a couple of hours on it today, and I can't even cross anything off my list. Oh well ... there are two less boxes in there, and I can find my knitting projects without having to sort through an embarrassing number of half-unwound balls of yarn, so that's good.

I also located two scarves that I made last summer as part of a project to provide warm winter clothes for homeless teenagers in my city. The group that works with them is based at a local college, so they only collect items during the school year. My sorting today reminded me that a) I needed to drop them off now that school has started and b) I needed to start something new for Item #33!

Here are the two scarves I made last year, being worn by our oak tree (which doesn't really need them, but even a tree likes to accessorize now and then). I started a red fuzzy scarf, and I'll post a picture of it when it's done.






No comments:

Post a Comment