Monday, September 21, 2009

Day Three

Who knew the local cooking supply store would have all its classes booked out through the end of December?! Everybody's Julia Child all of a sudden. Ohhhh, wait - that's it, isn't it! Everybody watched "Julie & Julia", and now they're all inspired to learn to cook. I read the book before they even made the movie, but since I am a highly skilled procrastinator, I waited a year or so to actually, you know, sign up for classes.

I am enjoying working on Item #63 (see below), although it occurs to me that I might have done better to start this particular item, oh, maybe NEXT MAY instead of in mid-September. I might not be enjoying that 15 minutes outside come December and 35-degree rain. For now though, it's an excellent way to avoid balancing my checkbook.




No comments:

Post a Comment