Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day Two Hundred and Twenty-Eight


Well, shoot. I guess Item #57 isn't gonna magically do itself. It was originally listed as "do core exercises every day for a month", but a little research (and practical experience) indicated that it would be wiser and healthier to stretch those thirty days out over a longer period of time. So #57 is now edited to read "Do core exercises at least 3x a week for 10 weeks." Week one, here we go.

I measured my waist and recorded the somewhat horrifying results in my Excel spreadsheet, which is (thankfully) very close-mouthed. If the numbers on the business end of that measuring tape look suspiciously blurry, it's because they are. Hurrah for photo-editing software!

If I actually do see any progress on this number, I will tell you - otherwise, this information is on a need-to-know basis, and sorry, but you don't. ;)

3 comments:

  1. And for those of you who just clicked on the picture to get a closer look, I *told* you I blurred them. Don't bother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, just for the fun of it, let's say that zero on the tape is at your navel and I can easily see the six at the side of your waist and we all know there is something to be measured from front to back, let's say, oh, I don't know, three and one quarter, and now I divide you into four equal sections of six, plus two sections of three and one quarter each and with some not so advanced math I get...an unposted comment?
    LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Rude Anonymous Commenter, I am posting this because a) it made me laugh that you even attempted it, and b) it is WAY off because thankfully c) I am not a rectangle.

    ReplyDelete