Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Day Four Hundred and Sixty



Remember this, about music and good black boots and things not turning out the way you expect?

Here's the final product of that photo shoot. ( <== That whole sentence is actually a link to the site where I'm featured, but Blogger is being irritating and it won't let me underline it so you can tell.) You can ignore the picture where I sort of look like a surprised toad, and just look at the ones where somebody finally, finally took a picture of my hands the way they look to me when I play.  I am so very pleased with those.  This doesn't really fall under any of my 101 Things, but I thought you might like to see it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan is really amazing. It took a while for me to be able to ignore him and keep working, but our rehearsal was important enough (one of our last before the big performance) that it was easy to focus on my work. The ones toward the end of his post where you can really see my hands - those took a little more conscious ignoring since he was RIGHT over my shoulder. :)

    It was marvelous fun though, and I was so glad it worked out to do it!

    ReplyDelete