Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day Four Hundred and Sixty-Four

Remember Items #4 and #5, in which I will supposedly learn French?

I got the Pink Martini album "Hey Eugene!" for Christmas, and fell entirely in love with the song "Ocala".  I am completely inspired all over again to learn at least minimal French, if for no other reason than to be able to sing along with this song with correct diction.  (If I did it right, the name of the song is now a youtube link to it.)

If you get it stuck in your head for the next three weeks, c'est la vie.  You've been given fair warning.

2 comments:

  1. And DEFINITELY don't look up Bukra Wba'do from the same album. Impossibly catchy tune.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink martini is a fun band.
    I stopped by because I always see your comments @ manofewords, and they usually make me smile.

    This is an ambitious list, but I see you are making progress.
    I like the cleaning section... Good luck with your Office Closet of Doom! =)

    ReplyDelete