Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day Four Hundred and Sixty-One, Part Two


Happy Christmas to me - I paid off my car!  This completes Item #38.  I wish I'd paid attention to when it would normally have been paid off - I'm not sure how early I paid it off, but it's at least a year ahead of schedule and maybe more.  Woohoo for little bits here and there!

I was also quite pleased to get a personal note from the lady at the credit union who managed the final payment.  I've never regretted switching from a big cranky bank to a credit union, and things like this are why.

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, I am sorry to say that I do not in fact drive a silver Transformer robot car.

2 comments:

  1. Whooohooo! that's well worth it, paying off the car. Now if it will just run perfectly for the next 10 years....

    Merry Christmas, B. I pray all your wishes come true in the New Year. ~ ={)

    ReplyDelete