Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day One Hundred and Twenty-Nine

Today I did a whole bunch of work on Item #65, organize all sheet music and music books. I think I can safely say that the books are organized, since the only books that aren't in folders in the file cabinet are the horrible dusty things that someone gave to me years ago in a fit of philanthropy. (Or, as I suspect in my less charitable moments, in a fit of housecleaning.) I am going to give them to Goodwill and let them have a guilty conscience for throwing them into the recycle bin - hurrah, problem solved!

I also got the sheet music partially organized, but even with the work I did today, there are still many more hours of work to be done before I can cross this item off my list. I suddenly find myself fantasizing about flamethrowers...

1 comment:

  1. I can't even come up with a smarty pants remark for this entry. Geesh, way to go. ~

    ReplyDelete