Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One Hundred and Seventeen



I finished another hat, and this time I'm going to have to try hard not to give it to ME.

Here's me (with my unfortunate resemblance to a lemur after having my eyes dilated at a visit to the ophthalmologist), my latest hat for Item #33, and my textbook for Item #13, which I started reading while I was walking out of the campus bookstore and had to stop reading when I realized that I was running the very real risk of falling straight down the stairs to the parking lot. I will try hard not to be one of those obnoxious adults who comes in to audit a course, reads the entire textbook in the first week, and has their homework done every week plus extra credit and an apple for the teacher.

Because, really, cookies are more my style than apples.


1 comment:

  1. Cute hat - I can see why you'd be tempted to keep it! ;D

    ReplyDelete